Be associated with the Fringe brand!
Sponsorship of the M1 Singapore Fringe Festival gives you a fantastic opportunity to associate your company's name, logo and brand with one of the fastest growing, high-profile and anticipated arts events around.
Sponsorship of the arts is in general regarded as a wonderful investment and useful marketing and promotional tool for companies keen to establish themselves as commercial entities that can contribute to social well-being.
Here at the M1 Singapore Fringe Festival, we have a fervent belief in developing the Fringe as a creative centre that encourages innovation, discourse and positive engagement. During our 12-day long festival, sponsors and partners share and participate in this celebration of creativity and connection with the community. From an audience of 30,000 people attending both ticketed and free events at the Fringe, we have expanded our outreach to about 149,000 people in 2011. We aim to attain the same audienceship – if not more – for all future editions of the Fringe.
In order to do so, aside from having a thrilling line-up for programmes, the M1 Singapore Fringe Festival also runs an exciting, socially engaging and highly visible marketing and communications campaign from around October to January/February each year.
Our extensive, nation-wide media relations campaign goes hand-in-hand with our comprehensive and highly visible marketing drive which often includes:
- 40,000 programme booklets printed for the festival and distributed free to all audiences at all arts venues, entertainment outlets, food and beverage and retail outlets, SISTIC authorised agents, various organisations and institutions, schools as well as The Necessary Stage's mailing list;
- Collaterals for individual exhibitions and productions;
- One to two-month campaign of street banner advertising within the Fringe Belt;
- Bus stop posters at bus stops located within the Fringe Belt as well as islandwide;
- Press kits and press releases;
- A very interactive Festival website and a mobile-enabled site;
- A robust social media marketing presence via dedicated Twitter and Facebook accounts, and a variety of social media networking platforms to engage audiences;
- The Festival video, screened at various venues including M1 outlets, outdoor media channels, Singapore Tourism Board screens, Esplanade and other venue partners;
- Partnerships with media channels such as Time Out (Official Magazine), Nuffnang (Official Blog Community) and ChurpChurp (Official Social Media Community)
- Front-of-house displays;
- Email flyers to The Necessary Stage's local and international database, as well as the databases of our sponsors and partners;
- Onsite marketing collaterals which may include posters, banners, plasma screen spot ads, diary ads, etc.;
- Pre-show announcements at every performance at the Fringe.
The 2012 Fringe had an astounding public relations investment return of SGD3,713,403.
The Fringe's marketing campaign may vary depending on the programme each year. Nevertheless, all sponsors and partners are always acknowledged in our collaterals, based on your level of investment.
For more information on sponsorship opportunities, please contact Melissa at (65) 6440 8115 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.